Friday, January 7, 2011

Only 4 months away!

Well baby #3's due date is fast approaching. Only 4 short months away. However I think it will be only just over 3 months away, but that is my opinion! I said to Grant yesterday I don't know how much longer I can take being pregnant. My body I think is telling me that it is not a factory! But only 4 months. It seems like 4 months ago seems so far away but thats only because a lot has happened. Grant pointed out that 4 months ago we were out camping for the last time that summer. That does seem like a long time ago but the next 4 months I think will fly by. There's not a lot thats going to happen between now and then besides Grant going to school. In 4 months I would love to have bought a bunk bed for Austin and Dalyce and have them sleeping in the same room. I don't think this is going to happen though. The Bunk bed might be bought but the kids won't be sleeping in the same room. Dalyce won't be quite old enough to sleep in a regular bed and getting them to sleep in the same room I think is going to be a disaster!

I have an ultrasound again on the 13th. We still don't know what we are having and I don't know if we'll find out. We still have quite a bit of time to request to know! We are having a tough time deciding on names (once again). Anyone have any great suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment