Saturday, August 20, 2011

There is a point in your life (and everyone is different) that for the most part you physically stop growing. Your mind never stops, so you are always learning and growing in that aspect but your body stops at some point (I googled it, anywhere between 18 and 25, apparently I'm not done yet lol).

After having children I watch them. I watch them learn and grow every day into these human beings that I created. Their personalities are developing as well as their mind. I wonder sometimes how I was ever that small. It's even crazier to think that one day they will be as big as I am, maybe even bigger. And one day even they might be where I am today, maybe not at the same age but one day they might have children of their own and a spouse who they love unconditionally.

I wonder what they will grow up to be. A plumber like Grant, a lawyer, a doctor, a dentist (like I wanted to be). They might be a teacher or a policeman. Whatever they will be I will love them no matter who they end up being because they are my children and I love them no matter what. Their jobs might not be as glorious as I just listed but they will do what they want, or what they love. I sure can't say that I love what I do (money making wise) but like I've said before I am living my dream. I have the family I wished that I would have. Some days I take that for granted when I am tired or not feeling well but I still got what I wanted out of life so far. I hope my children accomplish the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment