Ahhhh how I love the quiet mornings that I get while Austin is in school. I never thought I would enjoy it this much because his first day was so sad. I knew after I got used to it I would start to like it but man is it ever nice. Dalyce is such a quiet good little girl when Austin isnt here to pick on here or torment her. She plays so well and nicely by herself, it'll be sad when she has to go to school. It helps that right now Drayper decided to have his morning nap at this time so the house is extremely quiet and still.
I'm looking forward to the day when all the kids are in school and I will finally get time to myself. I'm sure I will get bored quickly and I will probably start working during the day part time. My house will hopefully be extremely clean because I will have a lot of extra time to do it! All these things are in the far off in the future but I know it will come before I know it!
Next year I know I will get a little more freedom and it will be nice. Austin will be in Kindergarten (hopefully in the mornings) and hopefully at the school that is supposed to be done by September 2012 at the end of my street. So I won't have to worry about taking him to school everyday especially since the kids across the street will be going there as well and they could all walk together. And then Dalyce will be starting preschool going 2 days a week. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-11:30. So those days I will only have Drayper. I'm glad in a way because then I will get to spend some extra special one on one time with him while he is still pretty young. I never really got that with Dalyce because there was always Austin to look after as well.
Its crazy to think now that when you have kids they are only home with you all the time until they are 3 and then they start part time school until grade 1 and then it is full time. You have these babies and you raise them until they are 3 and then you ship them off to school to start learning everyday without you. It's weird how this world works isnt it?! So you really only get 3 years to really make an impact on their lives and hope that they know good enough when they start learning things from other peoples kids. In my opinion thats not enough time. I know my children behave much better when I'm not around but when they are around the wrong people they do bad things anyway (I know this because I was there). I sure hope that I make a good enough impact on my children to know right from wrong. Gotta stop writting now I'm getting too upset thinking out loud about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment