Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I don't always blog, but when I do, its full of words!

That title was for you Granty!

I guess I haven't actually posted a blog in a very long time and I've been thinking about it lately. The last time I set out to post a blog was just over a year ago, holy. I started blogging about our trip to Vegas, but I guess I just never finished it. Now I don't remember the things I wanted to write, its actually kind of too bad because I would've liked to hear the rest of the story. I started thinking about blogging again because its nice to open it up and remember some of the stuff that has happened over the years. So I am making a pledge to blog at least once a week even if I barely have anything to say.

I started to think the other day about how funny all the things Drayper says is sometimes. I need to start writing it down so I can read it in the future and remember it all over again. I always said I was going to do that when even Austin was little because some of the stuff he would say was so darn funny but do you think I could remember it now, no :(.

The other reason I started thinking about blogging again is because of Pinterest. I Love Pinterest. I swore a long time ago that I would never start Pinterest because I knew I would like it, at the time I was not aware that I would Love it. For the first month or two I was completely addicted. If I had any free time at all I was on Pinterest, even when I didn't have free time I was on it. However, I am not one of those Pinners who doesn't actually try anything or use the information that is given. I have actually given a lot of my pins a go and still have many more to try and do. For those of you who do not really know what Pinterest is, it is millions of people "pinning" different pins to different boards, those pins are peoples blogs. They are blogs, from recipe bloggers to fashion bloggers to photographer blogs. .....See, this is why I don't blog. I have had about 6 interruptions while writing this, the last one being an hour long and now I forget where my train of thought was even going.

I am inspired to blog from these recent thoughts, therefore I will so I can reread those moments in my life that inspired me to write about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment