Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Valentine's Day

8 Years I have got to spend with the wonderful man I have in my life and this year he decided to spoil me! He surprised me by coming home early and sent me out the door to go shopping. My sister and my mom picked me up shortly after he arrived home. So we were off to the market mall. Right before I left though, he surprised me with earrings, some that I have wanted for a very long time because I can only wear real gold. I know, I know, I'm a very expensive wife but its not my fault!
 My new earrings!
 

 When I arrived home after some shopping and wine, Grant had started making me a home cooked dinner! He never cooks so this was a huge surprise and a yummy one too!

 Grant at work!
The final Result! Home made marinara sauce on fresh pasta with Chicken Parmesan and Caesar salad! 


No comments:

Post a Comment