Our trip to Manitoba was full of family fun! The pictures explain the majority of our trip!
On the way there

Austin being silly in the hotel room

The second cousins playing in the pool in the backyard at Uncle Bruces and Aunty Bettys!

Playing in the pool at the hotel in Gimli. Dalyce loves this ball.

Austins very first ride!!



Austins first rollercoaster ride. He and Camryn are in the third car!


Daddy and Austin in the bumper cars! I don't think he likes it (teehee)

Dalyce waiting to see the parade. Her shirt says "I got my good looks from my Amma"!

Austin waiting for the parade. His shirt says "When the going gets tough... I go to Amma's"

"Cruisin Cooler" This is what you need Dad!! The one attached....yes it has a car seat strapped to it with bungee cords!!

We went to Tinker Town in Winnipeg which is kind of like Calaway but much smaller and specifically for little kids!
An Austin sized car!
No comments:
Post a Comment