Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Husband!

I have been extremely fortunate to have Grant as my husband and sometimes I take that for granted (lol...does anyone else find that funny....I have grant and I take him for granted...teehee). Anyway, everytime I get pregnant I get very emotional and I blow things out of proportion and I make things seem way different than they are and I take things the wrong way...and I do this all to Grant. When we get into an argument he always just agrees with me and keeps his opinions to the bare minimum because he knows there is no budge room with me when I'm like this. He has to tell himself that I'm pregnant and I'm not usually like this. Thank goodness he does because I think he would've been long gone if he wasn't so understanding. I got to thinking yesterday that the romance in our relationship has dissappeared and so I was grumpy yesterday. Grant kind of agreed with me but we both said that we have a lot on our plate right now and I'm not the easiest to romance when I'm grumpy all the time. I agreed with him on that aspect. So I woke up this morning and came downstairs with the kids and saw a bunch of paper on the floor...the first one said hi and then there were arrows towards the counter and then another one that said look at the pictures on the camera. The first picture was a piece of paper that said Good Morning, the second said I Love You... and the third was of Grant with a piece of paper stuck to his shirt and his arms out wide and the piece of paper said This much!!! And he also changed my computer screen to heart balloons and he wrote on it that he loves me very much!! I hope hes ok with me posting this but I don't care. I wanted to share this with the world and let him know that I appreciate everything he does for me and the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment