Well Grant and I had a fantastic time in Edmonton for our weekend getaway! We spent every minute together (just about) and enjoyed every second! We had a lot of fun reminiscing about the past and some talk about our future! It was some well needed mommy and daddy time alone! When we were first dating we did a lot of going out and spending a lot of time together, But we wanted children right away so we really only got a year and half of alone time! You forget sometimes that you need to regroup and spend some time with just your significant other before you lose your marbles! I love my children to death but a happy mommy is a happy family!
This was only the second time ever that I went away for the whole weekend and not just one night. The first time I hadn't seen Drayper for a whole day since he was born though! I was and wasnt ready to come home yet. I really wanted to see the kids but I could've spent a whole extra day doing nothing! I can't wait for our next vacation away, maybe flying somewhere next time! The only problem is that our kids are still so little no one wants to watch them for long periods of time!
No comments:
Post a Comment